Sunday 1 February 2015

Films watched in January 2015

After reviewing every film I watched in the cinema during 2014 (over 200 in total), I told myself to take it easier in 2015.
I still managed to watch 16 films in January but I put that down to it being the start of Oscar season (even though two of the main contenders, The Grand Budapest Hotel and Boyhood were released last year).
Despite not writing full reviews of all the films (I still posts my thoughts on every film on Twitter) each month I'll keep a running tally of the films watched, including star ratings, in order to see how my top (and bottom) ten films of the year lists evolve.

Top Ten Films of 2015

1. Whiplash - 5 stars
2. Birdman - 5 stars
3. Enemy - 5 stars
4. Big Hero 6 - 4 stars
5. Ex_Machina - 4 stars
6. Inherent Vice - 4 stars
7. Beyond Clueless - 4 stars
8. Foxcatcher - 3 stars
9. Kingsman: The Secret Service - 3 stars
10. Selma - 3 stars

The rest of 2015

The Theory Of Everything - 3 stars
Into The Woods - 3 stars
American Sniper - 2 stars
The Gambler - 2 stars

Worst Films of 2015

1. Taken 3
2. The Woman In Black: Angel of Death

No comments:

Post a Comment