Saturday 14 November 2009

It's A Small World After All...

Just want to point you in the direction of Captain James Amazing's Cinematic Escapades blog.  Someone else is working their way through the Empire 500 list, albeit at a much more leisurely (and perhaps sensible) pace.
He discovered my blog via Twitter and we've been keeping track of each others progress ever since.
But imagine my surprise when I got a message on my blog saying that he was going to be in Aberdeen this week and visiting my lovely cinema.
So I got to meet the man behind the blog and we ended up talking movies for hours in the pub.
A very cool guy with a very well written blog that goes into the detail that I wish I could in my blog but I am slightly rushed for time!

1 comment:

  1. HAHA, That's cool that you met Tim. He's a fantastic guy and one of the friendliest people I know. I'm also trying to work through the list, but at an even more leisurely pace than him. I'd say about a film a week...haha.
    Keep up the good work...I'm enjoying the blog.
    Wally

    ReplyDelete