Wednesday 4 July 2018

Ext. New York City - On Location


Four years ago I spent 3 days in July walking around New York City with my dad, taking photos of over 100 filming locations. In total, we walked 84 miles. The equivalent of a marathon every day.


The reason and result was my first book; Ext. New York City - Discover The Reel New York On Location. A guide to some of the most iconic locations in the Big Apple to have featured on the silver screen. Plus it detailed my Top Ten films set in NYC, along with the history of film making in Manhattan.


Read an interview about my experience on Onthesetofnewyork.com here.

Read a review of the book on Onthesetofnewyork.com here.

Finally, if you want to buy a copy of Ext. New York City, you can get it on paperback or eBook from Amazon.

No comments:

Post a Comment