Tuesday 23 November 2010

1001 Films To Watch Before *I* Die




Well it has been two months since I completed the epic (500) Films Of Empire challenge... and to be quite honest, I have missed it!
I have been working so much recently that I've had hardly any time to watch and enjoy films, and that needs to change.
So I have decided to work my way through the 1001 Films To Watch Before You Die as my next foray into the film challenge world.
Now before you all tell me I'm crazy, I have a much better timescale for this one i.e. before I die, which I can only hope is a long time off yet. Also anything that I have already watched as part of (500) Films of Empire will count.
Every film watched will be reviewed and in the spirit of High Fidelity, I'll throw in a Top 5 list based on an aspect of the film.

2 comments:

  1. I look forward to reading it Dallas. Although you'll have to be careful, they change those damn books every year!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I figure the best thing to do is use this year's book as the main text and then watch all the films they like from 2010/2011 etc as they are published. Will end up being more than 1001 films but hopefully my deadline is quite a long way off yet!

    ReplyDelete