Thursday 20 September 2012

Films watched in September 2012

Lawless - 3 stars
Celeste and Jesse Forever - 4 stars
Raiders Of The Lost Ark - 5 stars
Premium Rush - 3 stars
Liberal Arts - 4 stars
Vertigo - 4 stars
Paranorman - 4 stars
Dredd - 3 stars
The Sweeney - 2 stars
To Rome With Love - 1 star
Berberian Sound Studio - 5 stars
Anna Karenina - 2 stars
The House At The End Of The Street - 2 stars
Killing Them Softly - 3 stars
Looper - 4 stars
Perks Of Being A Wallflower - 4 stars
Resident Evil: Retribution - 1 star

Films watched in September - 17
Total number of films watched in 2012 - 152
Total number of unique films watched in 2012 - 132

1 comment:

  1. Hi there,

    My colleague at my work gave me your URL (he got it from a friend who’s involved in theatre). My name is Laura Lam and I’m a debut author—my YA fantasy, Pantomime, comes out next year in the US/Canada/UK/Aus/NZ. I understand you used to work at the Waterstones in the Trinity Centre and now you work at the Belmont. I’m trying to find a venue for my book launch in February of next year. I’ve sent two emails to the manager, Gail, but I have not heard anything back. I was wondering if they hold events for local authors. If not, I was wondering if the Belmont would also consider hosting, either in the cafĂ© or renting one of the smaller screens, and what the process for that would be.

    Please let me know. I can be reached at laura.rose.lam[at] gmail.com to discuss more specifics. My website is http://www.lauralam.co.uk, and this page has more information about my book: http://staticsplit.wordpress.com/work/.

    Thank you for your time, and I like your blog!

    Kind regards,
    Laura

    ReplyDelete