Thursday 16 September 2010

Dallas's Top 30 Films of All Time

Now that the dust has begun to settle on my epic (500) Films of Empire challenge, it is time to pick my own personal list of the greatest films of all time.
Since the challenge started as one of those things to do before I was 30, I feel it appropriate to pick the 30 films that I believe are the best according to my reviews over the past year and the 30 films I would be happy to watch again and again.

1. Casablanca
2. Raiders Of The Lost Ark
3. The Shining
4. The Empire Strikes Back
5.  Jaws
6.  The Big Lebowski
7. Back To The Future
8. Star Wars: A New Hope
9. The Godfather
10. Moulin Rouge
11.  Alien
12.  Psycho
13.  Anchorman: The Legend Of Ron Burgundy
14.  Heat
15.  Toy Story/Toy Story 2
16.  Die Hard
17.  Taxi Driver
18.  When Harry Met Sally
19.  Shaun Of The Dead
20.  North By Northwest
21.  On The Waterfront
22.  Breathless (A Bout De Souffle)
23.  Eternal Sunshine Of The Spotless Mind
24.  High Fidelity
25.  Fight Club
26.  Predator
27.  Evil Dead 2
28.  The Dark Knight
29. Grosse Pointe Blank
30. Airplane

2 comments:

  1. hey i just wanted to say i think what u did was awesome with the 500 movies list! you have inspired me to attempt to do the same although i dont know if il stick to it but im goin to giv it a go! im blogging mine on my tumblr rather than here though =]
    I really enjoyed reading through yours recently!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bit of cheating there with Toy Story/Toy Story 2! I'll let you off though considering your mammoth achievement.

    - Saam, fadedglamour.co.uk

    ReplyDelete